Senior/Principal Sales Consultant (Job Level: IC4)
Industry IT & Telecommunication
Role Senior/Principal Sales Consultant (Job Level: IC4)
Career Level Specialist Presence Contract Basis
Activities will include:
• Support the Sales Manager to create/ identify opportunities and accelerate sales cycle
• RFx responses
• Ongoing customer meetings to evaluate customer needs (program and technical)
• Performing support for on-site preparation & coordination of lab evaluation / live network trials
• Engaging during both pre-sales & post-sales activities with technical customer engineers (network planning, lab / trial and CTO / R&D teams)
• Technical account based product management and corporate account management ensuring Oracle Tekelec products are considered for purchase against competitive offers.
• Clearly understanding customer requirements and adapting the communications based on it for local market requirements
• Work in a close knit team with Tekelec Account Management, Product Management (PM) and Business Development (BD) teams to create strategic account sales strategies to sell & deploy Oracle Tekelec products as well as being able to Independently take ownership for technical discussions and follow ups with customers
Here’s an overview qualifications you need for this job.
Aggressive ‘can-do’ attitude with proven self-motivated accomplishments • Excellent written and verbal communication • Excellent command of the English language • Strong interpersonal skills – ability to interface with both technical and non-technical employees • Strong technical background in wireless infrastructure industry
PROACTIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC, HARD WORKING, AND ABLE TO GRASP NEW TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY EXCELLENT RELATIONSHIP CREATION / MANAGEMENT SKILLS / COMMUNICATION SKILLSWORKING REMOTELY AND INDEPENDENTLY WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OR APTITUDE OF TAKING NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND MATURING PRODUCTS TO COMMERCIAL DEPLOYMENTSTRONG TECHNICAL BACKGROUND IN WIRELESS INFRASTRUCTURE INDUSTRYKNOWLEDGE OF MOBILE INFRASTRUCTURE, 2G/3G LTE & IMS NETWORKSKNOWLEDGE OF SS7, DIAMETER AND SIP PROTOCOLS